How about $750 Rebate on Select Models? When it comes to getting a new car, drivers of all kinds of backgrounds enjoy saving as much money as possible. And here at Red McCombs Toyota in San Antonio, TX, we're incredibly proud to offer a variety of rebates so that drivers can enjoy unparalleled savings on their next vehicle. One of the best examples of this is our College Graduate Rebate, which can help you to save an additional $750 dollars on the new Toyota model that you've been eyeing. Coming out of college and entering the working world is a significant transition, so we are proud to make it a little bit easier to get a great vehicle in which you'll greet the next chapter of your life.
You've Earned it! Now Enjoy It! If you've earned a degree within the last two years, you may be eligible for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, which will get you the excellent $750 rebate towards the purchase or lease of select new Toyota models. Along with the rebate, the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program features many more advantages such as no money down and no monthly payments for the first ninety days, competitive APRs, and much more.
Get Started Today! When you come in to sign the contract for the Finance Program, all we'll need is to meet one of the qualifications below as well as proof of your present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of the purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services will need to deem your income sufficient enough for the program, and then you'll be ready to embark on a more exciting and financially-confident automotive future.
If you meet all the below criteria but have experienced credit lapses, hope is not lost. You can still qualify and our auto finance experts are ready and waiting to help you get into a more thrilling future throughout the San Antonio area, and wherever else the roads may lead.
To qualify you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years. Or, will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months.
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years.
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the past two years.
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network Program or any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF.
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.